Where do I go from here Microsoft Windows Phone

tinktoy

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a Lumia 928 on Windows 8.1. I am stuck in cell phone hell. I use Verizon as a carrier. I keep hearing Microsoft is the reason I cannot get the 950-XL. I use my Windows phone primarily for business.. I don't play with apple toys. Microsoft has left me behind. Where do I go from here. I have been using Microsoft phones since they hit the market. No matter what anyone says... I know for an absolute fact the 950-XL will not work on Verizon even unlocked.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I have a Lumia 928 on Windows 8.1. I am stuck in cell phone hell. I use Verizon as a carrier. I keep hearing Microsoft is the reason I cannot get the 950-XL. I use my Windows phone primarily for business.. I don't play with apple toys. Microsoft has left me behind. Where do I go from here. I have been using Microsoft phones since they hit the market. No matter what anyone says... I know for an absolute fact the 950-XL will not work on Verizon even unlocked.
I kept VZW service on my Lumia ICON because I like playing with the Insider Redstone 2 Fast Ring builds - but it's no longer my Daily Driver. I bailed out a couple months ago and got the Samsung S7edge. And its been luxury livin' ever since.

Since you won't consider iPhones then you have Androids and Blackberry(s). You just need to do your due diligence, and JUMP! :winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Lumia Icon or Samsung Ativ SE are the best Windows phones available for Verizon. As Alan pointed out above, your only other options are Android or BlackBerry.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

you can find icons for about 100$ on ebay, maybe close to 200$ new, if you're a glance lover it will make you see red every time you look at that dead black slab, but it wont choke on w10m, if you want w10m

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
The problem really is Verizon though, for using technology that almost no one else in the world supports anymore. Microsoft would have to make specific hardware for their phones to work with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes