Where to Purchase Orig. Lumia 640 (wired) Charger

joeleis

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
For some reason, this has been one of the hardest pieces of accessory that is essential to the phone-to find.
I bought 2 different chargers in the 10-12-dollar range and still am not thrilled to see the warning of a slow charge each time i 'charge' it.
The perfect battery charger i think's what i found from an Amazon link Microsoft AC-20N Micro USB Charger (Previously Nokia) but to no avail.
It's almost like, hey-there's a monopoly for those good chargers that Nokia made originally. And yes, Microsoft always has nice pictures of stuff and they have it or one that would be nice but a little hefty priced is the only factor.

Thanks for any input because I'm still researching and learning amprage .... 5 is the Lumia....I can't make an impression with specs. of the Lumia 640's requirements, i just want the charger. I read up on information on a site that gleaning from what i believe i read, the battery charger that came new w/my phone may have been weaker than most chargers that are similar but at any rate and specs. if you have good idea or reference to the charger i'm looking for, please present. Sincere Thanks!

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
For some reason, this has been one of the hardest pieces of accessory that is essential to the phone-to find.
I bought 2 different chargers in the 10-12-dollar range and still am not thrilled to see the warning of a slow charge each time i 'charge' it.
The perfect battery charger i think's what i found from an Amazon link Microsoft AC-20N Micro USB Charger (Previously Nokia) but to no avail.
It's almost like, hey-there's a monopoly for those good chargers that Nokia made originally. And yes, Microsoft always has nice pictures of stuff and they have it or one that would be nice but a little hefty priced is the only factor.

Thanks for any input because I'm still researching and learning amprage .... 5 is the Lumia....I can't make an impression with specs. of the Lumia 640's requirements, i just want the charger. I read up on information on a site that gleaning from what i believe i read, the battery charger that came new w/my phone may have been weaker than most chargers that are similar but at any rate and specs. if you have good idea or reference to the charger i'm looking for, please present. Sincere Thanks!

Microsoft store maybe?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Any charger that meets the following specifications should be fine.

Output: 5 volts, at least 1 amp, preferably 1.3 or above should all you need.

And be sure to check those chargers to be sure that your phone really is charging slowly like it claims.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon