Which Android best right now without any Samsung

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
The Sony is a good choice, HTC One M8 is even better. Or ask yourself whether you really want to waste so much money on a phone - the Motorola Moto G is an excellent phone for a quarter of the price.

Ray Shum

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I dislike Samsung too. SONY is quite beautiful and Xiaomi maybe the most smooth Android, though, not as smooth as WP of course.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I don't like Samsung UI. I am thinking Of buying Xperia Z2 is it good?

Yes, the Z2 is an excellent Android flagship. After reading all of the reviews on it, I was pretty blown away by how much Sony "got right" with this phone. The 20Mp camera is awesome and has a dedicated shutter button, plus it's waterproof. I'm not sure if you've ever held one, but it is extremely high quality, right down to the fine details. The metal frame sandwiched between the two glass panels made me pretty much fall in love with it as soon as I picked it up.

Whatever you end up buying, report back and let us know how it goes for you!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
If I was forced to buy an Android right now it would be between the g3 and nexus 5, never Samesung! First Samesung has to give the galaxy lineup a complete design overhaul and they need to get rid of all the bloatware and stupid gimmicks, only then will Samesung be a viable options.

This is of course all hypothetical because I currently am not compelled to buy an Android and have never been before.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
If it wasn't for launchers, i probably wouldn't have a Samsung device right now! The developers of nova are probably my secret best friends! 😏

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I don't like Samsung UI. I am thinking Of buying Xperia Z2 is it good?
I seriously see too many of your posts asking to buy a new device, I thought you already bought a Lumia 1520, why do you keep asking again?

But Xperia Z2 is probably the best option, the only problem is that Sony follow's a 6 month flagship release cycle and as soon as Xperia Z3 comes don't expect many updates for your Z2.

I would recommend LG G3 or HTC One M8.
The Sony is a good choice, HTC One M8 is even better. Or ask yourself whether you really want to waste so much money on a phone - the Motorola Moto G is an excellent phone for a quarter of the price.
Because Moto G has to sacrifice a lot to achieve such a low price, there are massive differences between a high end and low end device, Moto G is not relevant here.
I dislike Samsung too. SONY is quite beautiful and Xiaomi maybe the most smooth Android, though, not as smooth as WP of course.
Eh, Samsung is okay. Sony is nice but in no way is Xiamoi the smoothest Android experience, that title would go to the HTC One M8 or Xperia Z2, Nexus 5 is a worthy runner-up.

And how do you come to the conclusion that WP is smoother than Android? Due to the more advanced SDK and API, Android apps often perform faster than Windows Phone counterparts a good example would be the Facebook app.

However I would like to admit that there are certain scrolling delays and hiccups on Android, but in my experience switching to the ART runtime resolved most issues, if not all.

Windows Phone also has this annoying "resuming" dialogue but I am not sure if this occurs frequently on devices with 2GB RAM.
Yeah. WP is smooth even though a lot of apps are installed.
So is Android, so is Android. Don't believe in myths regarding Android performance.
I love HTC one M8 the most but it's camera is it good?
For the most part the HTC One M8 has a good camera. If posting photos to Facebook or Instagram is your main concern and you like shooting smooth 1080p video, the HTC One M8 will suffice. It is the fastest camera out there, bested only slightly by the LG G3.
Does anyone know about QMobile here?
Being a Pakistani I know about the Qmobile brand however I would advise against buying a device from them. Bad hardware and software, terrible marketing and advertisements and no aftermarket support nor any resale value.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mriveaa

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Maybe the best value for a device, but not the best device. It's extremely hard to get one btw.

Agreed.

Best hardware on the market,backed up by CM11S give it a couple months and it will be the phone to beat.It is hard to get but not impossible.Mines coming in the mail today.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Best hardware on the market,backed up by CM11S give it a couple months and it will be the phone to beat.It is hard to get but not impossible.Mines coming in the mail today.
Wow, you are lucky. I was trying to get one but couldn't so went for Nexus 5.

I didn't mean to hate on OnePlusOne, it is amazing. Especially intriguing is the fact that they managed to add an amazing 13 MP sensor with 4K recording.

Do enjoy the phone bro, good choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte