White Balance after Black update - fail on yellow flash effect

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to get outside, especially evening sunset pictures, to be more realistic. Anyone come up with some settings for this? I tend to take photos using the Nokia Camera software, so maybe I need to try some of the other camera options. Not sure....would be interested in what others find work well with sunset settings. I have some amazing views off my balcony but the pink cloud color turns almost orange. Thanks for any hints.

amir rosli

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I got my black upadate yesterday when in using flash subject skin tone more natural n no more yellowish n too red on skintine..tq black update

Ryan the Photoman

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Yellow tint with indoor flash remains after the update. Absolutely no difference. Looks just as yellow on my PC as it does in the camera. Total 100% fail. Renders this device unsuitable for general use. The fact that Nokia has not fixed this fundamental issue indicates a serious deep system flaw. Very disappointing.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just an update to my initial post. Couple of days ago I got an update for Nokia Camera to version 4.5.1.5 and based on initial test it seems to have improved the yellow tint a bit, still present but seems bit less extreme.

Based on Nokia's track record I trust they will keep improving it until it's perfect one day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria