Why can't I get Windows 10 to play any kind of videos, youtube, facebook, anything that uses flash?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 Can't play any kind of videos, youtube, facebook, anything that uses flash.

Its really weird, its just randomly happens my take 1 min or 2 hours to happen from when I turn on my computer. Videos load but it just doesn't play even if you press play or skip to any part of a video and after 5-10 seconds when the video is supposed to play the plugin stops responding. Even if I switch browsers from Firefox to Microsoft edge or even chrome, the same thing happens. I also tried re installing adobe flash but still no luck. The only way I have found to fix this is to restart, usually the first time doesn't work only the second. But then it randomly happens again making me have to restart again and again and again super annoying and this problem has been occurring for about a week, even tho I have upgraded since to windows 10 since the release date on the 29th.

Russ Gibbins

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
click on the gear in Internet exploreer . upper.right hand corner ....go down to internet options click on it..when it opens ....click on the advance tab and check Use Hardware Rendering....now click apply at the bottom and ok.....You will be able to watch videos in edge and internet explorer and as well as microsoft store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss