Why is my Glance screen flashing to white then turning off?

Speedy Danny

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Glance screen flash

when youre gonna fix glance screen brightness when the glance screen times out?glance screen flash(blink) to white when the screen goes off.
i just keep asking and no answer i get.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok, that confirms it then. You don't actually have Denim and you're seeing the glitch. This is well documented.

http://www.windowscentral.com/nokia...e-causes-false-lumia-denim-firmware-sightings

You have Cyan and since you're on the DP, its creating a weird glitch where you're on unoptimized software and that's why you're seeing this glitch.

Actually, that community manager confirms my point when he said that it has nothing to do with Windows Phone. It doesn't have anything to do with the OS, but it requires specific firmware to work perfectly. If you didn't want to experience any glitches, you should've stayed on the official releases and not using the previews. I mean, really, this glitch seems pretty insignificant IMHO.

Speedy Danny

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Glance screen flash

Well...this glitch works better than prev version of update..some issues were fixed...
Any ideas when they are gonna fix glance screen?And battery saver needs update..because latest update can easly stop working...but older version works much better than latest...it did not stopped working yet...(when he stops working that happens only when i listening music,it happened for 3 times in a row.but with old version even now is working.)

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What version of Glance Screen are you currently running? We've seen that sometimes after hard reset/flashing firmware that the system setting apps don't always update correctly.

In the Store, find an app called "SysApp Pusher", install and run it. Then tap the "check" button inside the app and update any apps that need updating.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254