Why shouldn't my Lumia be in the midst of eligible phones for the. Windows10 update.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
*****and all this is before we get the final windows 10. And those of you have problems with the latest windows 10, this too shall past as the problems are fragmented. Myself and many others aren't experiencing any problems and I suspect soon enough you won't either.*******

This should be our new motto xd

rahool360

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
such a reply was bad...every lumia phone whether its the 2 year old high end lumia 1520 or the new 640XL all belong to the same generation of 32 bit chipset...so i believe 1520 which is still the most powerful device available should get the updates in the first cycle... and abouth deabate about s4 not getting update....itr is 2 year old but unlike Microsoft, samsung has released at least 4+ flagships with much newer generation of chipsets everytime...so S4 getting late updates doesnot count here....samsung has released a plethora of devices in these 2 years compared to fewer number of phones which can be count with you one hand from micorsoft, so you cant blame samsung for not able to concentrate on all the devices, who are still doing great job in sales too, unlike microsft who has no flagships for last 2 years, and they wont be releasing their updates on first hand on the just previous flagshiops sounds ridculous, especially when they update those cheap low end devices!!!!

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I smell another Microsoft ditch and run here.If indeed the 1520 and others not in the list won't get windows 10 through official updates and only by using the insider app, MS will have a very bad time. Trust in them will fall even more. The insider app will someday offer a newer beta build. what then? how can then someone with a phone not in the list upgrade to the stable public release??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nedarata

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 900 (released in May 2012) didn't receive even WP8
Apple iPhone 4s (released in October 2011) will receive next iOS version
Microsoft...

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 900 (released in May 2012) didn't receive even WP8
Apple iPhone 4s (released in October 2011) will receive next iOS version
Microsoft...

pointless to compare...no one will ever learn, even after being framed by MS and clear facts. it's nice to test products, but not on your own money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I've just got back from Heathrow airport, having taken my regular fare there. He is quite involved with MS, and has a MS supplied 1520.

I told him about the thread on here, and asked was he overly concerned about the 'apparent' storm in a tea cup over W10M . His response was that it would be coming, maybe not in the first wave. He also stated that as a 'flagship' device used by businesses, it would be a bit of a **** up.

He is running W10M (TP) on his 1520, and I have to admit, it looks bang on, and suits the larger screen. Can't wait until MS supply his 950xl (?), as I am at the front of the queue for his 1520! Gonna cost me a couple of free trips to LHR, but hey, the 1520 will last much longer than a fare!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria