Why Windows Phone 8.1 stops music during travel ?

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
The problem is windows in stop playing music during travel.
Why the problem occurs ?. Songs are in my SD card.,

It stops playing during travel time only.,

I googled, there is no answer., Simply hurt.,

Waiting here to know the cause., Any additional information revert me.,

Help at least....

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of this. Can you provide more detail? Like what you mean by "during travel"? Anytime you're moving? Sometimes when you're moving?

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Phone or PC? Phone I guess :) Which app? Try turning off location in the setting app. If that doesn't help, try to use airplane mode. This is just to locate the problem.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
May be there is some issue with your earphone jack...try these:
1. Make sure earphones are completely plugged in.
2. Try another set of earphones...should probably fix your issue.
3. If above doesn't work...go to service centre as there might be some issue with your earphone jack on your phone.

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Phone or PC? Phone I guess :) Which app? Try turning off location in the setting app. If that doesn't help, try to use airplane mode. This is just to locate the problem.

Yes., Windows Phone 535., All Media Apps(Music,Music Player+...) stops during travelling time., Fine., How do we find the problem if we use airplane mode ?

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
May be there is some issue with your earphone jack...try these:
1. Make sure earphones are completely plugged in.
2. Try another set of earphones...should probably fix your issue.
3. If above doesn't work...go to service centre as there might be some issue with your earphone jack on your phone.

Fine., I thought initially the SD card was not properly inserted and even has doubt on the back case of the phone.,
Let me try this :(

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I use bike to work, and I have repeatedly reproduced this issue/bug. When I go over 65-70 kms, the music pauses....switch off motion data and this behaviour goes away. but this hasn't happened recently with Update 2.

drjackool

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi
I have a Lumia 930 and also have this problem. When music stops I remove Headset jack and insert again it and tap play to continue hearing music.
This is big problem but when saying this problem to other also MS support part they say this problem is NOT EXIST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney