Why won't OneDrive update in Windows 10 mobile?

rubicj

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
OneDrive won't update in windows 10 mobile

Hey, can anyone tell me how to update OneDrive app in windows 10 mobile to? I can see the app in the app list but it won't launch, it can't be uninstalled and I can't find it in the store beta to reinstall it, am I missing something?

natan man

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: OneDrive won't update in windows 10 mobile

It seems that they took of the new apps update that makes problem.
I had the same issue and hard reset bring me back this app.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey, can anyone tell me how to update OneDrive app in windows 10 mobile to? I can see the app in the app list but it won't launch, it can't be uninstalled and I can't find it in the store beta to reinstall it, am I missing something?

Happened to me too with the Viber, after I update using the new windows store (because the current store can't update it). What I did to fix it is to rollback to 8.1 to prevent the issue to happen again.

BlackSheriff84

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: OneDrive won't update in windows 10 mobile

I have a simlar issue with people hub. I cant open my people app it just keeps sending me back to the start screen

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i found that with each set of apps that couldn't be uninstalled, and couldn't be updated (on win10 tp) the only solution i opted for, was with each OTA OS update, via the fast ring in my case, it fixed it, and currently, like you onedrive is in flux, because i cant be bothered resetting, i am just waiting it out for next update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo