Widgets panel broken, can't change a thing

rob_Graham

Sep 3, 2021
Visit site
This is *not* about disabling the widgets panel or a failure to show it!!!

In the Widgets panel (which I keep mainly for weather at a glance) I can no longer remove a widget (such as Money...) and the add widgets button is missing as is the account picture at top right. I have only an ellipsis which won't allow me to sign out. It shows the correct "Connected Account" but it isn't clickable.

Thanks

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
I totally agree with you. Instead of going upward Microsoft is going downwards. this widget u definitely remember is same as the leaked first version of windows 11.
I am simply unable to understand the Microsoft planning and conduct regarding Windows 11.
When this preview build first downloaded on my intel and AMD both machines taskbar was broken and system unusable then immediately with the feedback all over the world Microsoft fix that bug after few hours...

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You guys do realize that you are basically working with a beta version of the software, right?? If you got it through the Insider program - it’s beta. Anyone in that program is there to find and report bugs and issues. Complaining that beta software isn’t perfect yet just doesn’t make sense to me.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Dear we know but we are discussing that in beta build 22000.168 widgets are fine and now in next build 22000.176 its broken so instead of improvement this feature is deprecated. Now did you think this makes sense???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786