Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich7

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I would choose the Lumia 950XL because of the amazing Snapdragon 810 processor that's inside it, the big screen size and and the design of the camera module that's on the back of the phone. I think that it's a gorgeous phone which could give me countless ways of being productive.

RayaanP

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Will love to get my hands on 950XL.
I've always shy ed aways from super big screens. but I think finallly time has come to double it up as a small tablet or e-reader.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I would choose the 950XL because of the screen size and processor. I already own the 950 and would like to see what it's big brother is capable of!

TV87

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Good luck to everyone!
O, I forgot.... I would like a 950XL. It's almost the same phone but the bigger battery is a must!
(I do like the smaller dimensions of the 950, but somewhere everyone has to compromise)

Last edited:

Maccabeus

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll take the 950xl for the screen size. Not sure it's worth the extra if buying outright and it isn't an option for an AT&T upgrade, but I'd be glad to have one if you're giving them away!

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I want the official W10M experience, on account of firmware issues. Sadly it seems Samsung isn't keen on supporting loyal customers, as some Samsung personnel are stating the ATIV S (great device) will not be upgraded to W10M. So as a ATIV S user I'm left in the cold. There is no suitable replacement at a sensible price range a.t.m. in my region. Sensible being round the ?300 mark. And for those who think that's way too low for a decent device, I picked up the ATIV S for roughly ?250 over two years ago.

LennH

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
If I'm lucky enough to win I'd choose the 950 XL because of the more powerful processor, which will have a slightly better advantage using continuum whenever I have to do out of office presentations etc. Also to help with the processing of pictures I'll have to take when the official photographer for the office isn't available, it would be a great upgrade to my 1020 which I use but is too slow at taking pics when needed. The larger battery size will come in handy for when I'm not able to charge it right away. I also prefer the look of the XL, especially the camera housing. The stronger Gorilla glass 4 screen will also be better for times when accidents might occur.
Good luck everyone and thanks for the opportunity Windows Central for this contest as there are no Microsoft stores in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj