Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhenford

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely go for a 950 XL. Why? because I have grown so accustomed to larger phones that it feels awkward to hold a smaller phone now. That, and my eyes aren't getting any better...

ster217

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950, because ever since I got my L735 I wanted to dream big, and with windows 10 and L950 I can be productive like a boss :D make amazing pictures all of my friend will envy, and have greatest computing device made to this day. :D

kweyna

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I want lumia 950 to make amazing shots and i believe it is very reliable and i look for the phone im content about and can use it without any fear of it getting frozen :D

jprose30

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I would love to try out a Lumia 950. I have the 950xl, which is fantastic, but sometimes gets a little unwieldy. Would like the 950 for a daily driver and pop over to the 950xl on special occasions.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
If I was to win one (which I won't, I'm former staff so I think I'm ineligible to enter for a start) I'd prefer the Lumia 950. Reason being it's smaller and more pocketable, and the hexacore processor should be more than enough, even for Continuum. As a budding developer that phone plus the Display Dock would be prefect for me to test my apps.

Bryan Suazo

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have the Lumia 950 XL because I totally love the size and the form factor. I use a lot of excel at my work and I can think on more than one way to take good advantage of the continuum feature and all the amazing specs this device has.

Silent Rage

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely choose the 950 XL mainly due to the bigger display and beefier processor. The Continuum feature definitely has my interests piqued in the Windows 10 ecosystem and this would be a great way to get the full experience!

creaminalside

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely the BEST CAMERA, sharpen screen, powerful processor and best graphic. Blend with the latest Windows 10. For me, it's the true companion in my life. Lumia 950XL.. it's my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCC