Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaledHarbii

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd Like The Lumia 950 XL , The big screen , the high Performance and the competing Camera
I Love Lumia devices. I will compete and compare with the other phone after adding my creative touches in this device :)

Camera - Performance - Interface that lets me reflect what I am - Continnuummmmm (wow) and with MOZO Covers I can get the impressiveness too.

UnlimiteD3k

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to win the 950 XL since bigger is better. Bigger screen and most importantly a bigger battery.
My "research" laptop at work is not turning on anymore so I would like to replace it with a dock :)

alex_toncu

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I would prefer the Lumia 950 XL for the following reasons:
- better maximum talk time
- better battery capacity
- better processor
- greater display size
- better glass use on display
- better touch screen technology
- presence of FM Radio
(specs are better...)
- I have big hands (at a height of 6 feet 2.8 inches) :winktongue:

ojibwayinca

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'd choose the 950 XL. I prefer the larger screens but love a device where I can comfortably read or actually be productive. Right now I have a 635 and all I can do comfortably is play games and watch some Netflix, very little productivity. I need to be more productive with the larger phone and that would be my choice.

glebanych

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I want 950 XL. It's bigger, it's faster, it's stronger! And it's just a top-end Windows 10 Mobile device, i want to see the power of W10 on high-end device.

TLJack64

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL because i own a 950 by default since microsoft wouldn't release it through AT&T nor have they restocked the XL in stores ever since the first orders came in. Don't know how else i can get it :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe