Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Walden1

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
950XL because:

I'm a big guy with big hands, and you know what they say about guys with big hands......we need big phones....what did you think I meant?

Seriously, it's all about the specs! Faster proc, water cooling, more RAM and the battery to run all that cool stuff.

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would choose the Lumia 950 XL!!! I recently went on my honeymoon to Disney World and I currently have an iPhone 6 Plus but I brought my Lumia 1020 with me (my favorite phone that I have ever owned) as well with the camera case to use strictly as a camera, and it worked AMAZINGLY well. It actually outperformed my wife's new Sony camera that she bought specifically for Disney World. Anyways I went to the mall this past weekend and the Microsoft Store had the 950 XL.

It was a definite thing of beauty. I loved how i can get completely different backs to it much like i can with my New 3DS, everything was incredibly smooth and looks amazing. I do not have the money at all to get this phone at the moment because of the holidays and honeymoon. It would be an amazing gift to get for the holidays!!

JJohnson1701

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to win an Lumia 950 from this contest. I just got engaged, and it being Christmas-tide and all, I have no money to purchase a new phone. My Lumia 925 is two years old and is starting to die, and a new phone would be a great Christmas / New Years' gift from Windows Central. It would make my year to win!

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
The primary things I'm looking for when getting a new phone is design and camera. And although both of the phones are uninspiring in terms of looks, I would go with the 950XL because the ring on the 950 is just hideous. Camera is top notch on both of these phones, so I would choose 950 XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap