Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halvawy

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950 is a good choice for me, the size is perfect, not too big, perfect for writing one hand, and easy to put in the pocket.
The CPU of 950XL is better then 950 but Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 / quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 is enough to run applications smoothly.
I have followed this phone since it's rumored but due to financial condition I couldn't buy it :cry:

Andromedio

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I'd choose Lumia 950XL because it's bigger and I need a most powerful CPU for my crazy and wild multitasking, a wider screen and a major battery life. :wink: In few words I need a great substitute in order to put aside my Lumia 920 after three years of hard service. :cool:

Drew Win

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd choose the 950 XL over the 950 for a couple of reasons:

1) Bigger screen (but not too big like the 1520 in my opinion), for media consumption, Map viewing in car, not to mention the added size for keyboard is pretty damn awesome.
2) Faster Processor.
3) Bigger battery.

I'd choose the 950 XL in general over other phones (and OSes) too for reasons below:
1) Continuum.
2) It's a Windows 10 flagship with lots of potential and seems stable enough now (Been using nothing but windows since winmo 6.1).
3) Nice and thin and not too big.
4) Cortana is more useful than the other assistants (I use 'Hey Cortana' a lot in the car).
5) The UI is nice and neat and highly adjustable.
6) In this context, it's FREE. Who doesn't want free stuff, especially a phone that meets my needs?
7) I can ****** earlier for real without having to wait for my Lumia 930 contract to run out in 2017 to get the 950XL.
8) More responsive than most Android, more functions than iOS.
9) If the experience is not good due to early OS some bugs (let's not kid ourselves, the two flagships have some for now), I can still whinge on Windows Feedback, and actually get most of my issues considered and fixed.
10) Once the big bugs are fixed, I can actually show off the phone and maybe convert a few friends to Win 10.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
wow 117 pages! LOL would luv to have another 950XL or the 950 would be a great compliment back up phone! good luck to us all, but me especially LOL :winktongue:

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to get the 950 XL because I'm highly curious to see how well does Windows 10 Mobile scale on bigger screen devices AND how really does the OS and the SD810 deal with the increased complexity added by bigger screen scaling, seeing there's more info to process and display at any given time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap