Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Su-myth Prince

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
hi my name is Sumit Champaneri,
i am from country INDIA where people thinks that apples are much better that any other phones.
so this will be my very 1st reason why i should have a lumia 950xl into my hand as i can show my friends that why windows is much better than any other OS and phones in the world.
2) the larger display with the 2k resolution will be the awesome combination to have hd videos and games on the big screen.
3) the very top most answer is retina scanner(iris scanner), coz where every other company is looking for the fingerprint scanner, at the same time microsoft made a turnaround by bringing the retina or iris scanner into the phone.
4) the 6th gen OIS will be a massive answer for why i should have it into my hand to capture the most amazing photography with the 21mp carl zeiss optics ?
5) the windows 10 for mobile will be the good answer as the 950 and 950 xl runs smoothely with the windows 10 for mobile.
6) the massive update to the chipset with the configuration of hexa-core and octa-core processors powered by qualcomm snapdragon 800 and 810 simultaneously.
7) USB Type-C supportable for fast charging for phones.
8) the OTG support and display dock support will the last and the final answer that why i want this lumia 950 xl.
Thanks and Regards,
Sumit Champaneri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963