Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMF79

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Windows Central is the best! I read the site multiple times daily and have been a big fan for a long time and will be for a long time to come. I dig the Lumia 950XL because of its specs but also because of its size. I'm already used to a big screen so it's definitely the one for me ; )

Desmond Okoye

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
It will truly be a dream come true for me having the Lumia 950xl... Why the 950xl?
Over the years since the launch of Lumia 8.0, MS has just shown its determination to make a difference. Then came the idea of making windows a service and unifying the whole OS.
Lumia 950xl is truly the product of great innovation. Besides its awesome hardware mind blowing specs, its software has set a new benchmark.
Features like continuum, liquid cooling, iris scanner, faster processor.... WOW!
I do hope i get it. As a struggling developer in Nigeria, not just reading or watching it but holding it will go aa long way for me.

skyeyes79

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I'd go with the 950, because that's plenty of phone for me. I'd gladly give up my lovely 1520 because I really really want a non carrier branded phone, and the new hardware looks fantastic!

andreasjr

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I would choose the Lumia 950, as I consider that type of phone to be the perfect size for me, and as a creative person (I own and operate a media services company), I feel the Continuum functionality would be super helpful.

hanifcaesar

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Dream phone. Have been waiting for this since the past year! Windows 10 is the best OS ever, and with this beast, it only gets better. Will be able to enjoy a proper Windows 10 experience with the IRIS scanner and Continuum. I prefer choose 950XL

TESTAMENTU

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 950, because it is the perfect size and appearance, plus the fact that I've always been a supporting fan of Windows Phone but have never actually owned one XDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963