Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ro_br

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I would choose the Lumia 950. It's not too big and the specs are awesome. Also I am looking for the beautiful display and continuum.

Isaiah Heart

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Am believing that am going to win a Lumia 950 XL or 950.At the moment I can't afford any of them.Am tired of dreaming of having them, but when I win my dream will become a reality.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
The XL because my Lumia 920 is over 2 years old. I will have a much bigger screen and better camera. I've been BEYOND impressed with my L920 since I've had it and I'm ready to take it to the next level of awesomeness. I'm sure that I will be very overwhelmed by how great it is. ❤❤❤ windows phones! 💃💃💃

Durishin

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I want to win the 950XL. My daily work flow consists of showing vehicles to potential customers and then going into my office to identify additional options and pricing prior to order. The 950 XL and Continuum fit that use case better than a clunky, oversized pad and PC, IMO. I am anxious to employ them and write about how they empower my business success.

kris_hasigil

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Both of them are nice, but if i had a choice, I'd go for a 950XL. It attracted me from the first sight. The design is pretty good and the performance is absolutely impressive. Despite having no chance to try, thought it'd be excellent :D
From WPlover with :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilyyVon