Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabyasachi Nath

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I'll love Lumia 950.

Reasons:

1. Handy screen(phone)-size: The primary purpose will be to have a good smart(phone). So, 5"-5.2" size is just perfect to handle for the majority as far as a phone is concerned, & so does for me. I feel beyond this screen-size, a device needs a lot of additional attention all the time, since it won't just slip in and out of pocket(s) that easily, on-screen operations for the most parts will force the use of two-hands, and so does holding it casually.

2. No Significant difference in Performance: Other two primary differences being the 808 vs 810 processor & the 3000 mAh vs 3300 mAh batteries. Considering the real-world applications (& so as for me), they eventually will more or less show the same performance, less not so significant number of exceptions. Hence, these differences will not be deal-breaker for me.

3. Savings:winktongue: So, without compromising any on performance, and being able to handle a smartphone well, I still end up saving some money and yet still own all the bells-and-whistles these phones are about:wink:

Thanks for reading. Cheers!

Regards,
Sabyasachi.

Last edited:

LtDarthWookie

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm definitely needing to get my hands on a 950XL. I hate having a pin and Windows Hello would be great at keeping others out of my phone without needing to use one.

Paul215821

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm leaning towards the 950XL because of the bump in processor, but the 950 might be a more convenient size. I haven't been able to make up my mind yet.

Mobin Abraham

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Both phones are absolutely great and winning either means winning a device of the decade. Phones like a PC is just awesome. I use the 1520 and am quite used to it's size. So the advantage for the XL would be in watching videos, playing games and Ofcourse photos just look too good on a bigger screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254