Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
950XL, because I would love to experience Windows 10 performance on a flagship and on a big screen so it would make some work easier, especially a good Camera I always require. And because it's actually polycarbonate plastic instead of being metal :)

anupkdas13

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I will prefer lumia 950XL. I am not always satisfied with little so this time i will go for bigger screen. And obviously because of cool features like continuum and windows hello. I hope i am lucky enough to get at least one windows mug 😜

sundawn

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I would chose a Lumia 950 Xl mainly because i never use a mobile device like this big & Flagship, it would have a great experience with Windows 10 Mobile on that.. the ultimate experience of Windows 10 Mobile with
1) that awesome camera
2) want to use & test Continuum
3) my previous device is L 520, so don't know about the full experience of Windows 10 mobile so want to win a Lumia 950 XL

Cosmin Petrenciuc

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I like this type pf contests. When I first read your article's title I thought you're going to ask us to write a Christmas Carol or give ideas about funny gifts. 😁
Anyway, if I am to win this contest I would have some trouble to decide what smartphone I would like.

SoulRegis

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I want the 950 XL. Purely because I think the bigger battery and better processor would do me good in the long run. I've never had a large phone so I'm excited to see how that changes my experience as well!

Virtual Enigma

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I've band 2, and 950XL would be very complementary. Texting is the best way for efficient communication. Texting and most of the things done by the phone can now be done with the band 2 I don't have to pull the larger phone that often any more. The larger screen along with higher cpu and gpu power of 950XL should be helpful for more things (presentation) to be done better and faster.................. and then comes the continuum - a whole new world!

Last edited:

pakosgr

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I prefer the Lumia 950.
I think its screen size is the right one and it is a thin elegant device with much power under the hood. :eek:rly:

vinhcomputer

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I will go for Lumia 950. I just loveeeeeeee the round, shiny and more durable circle around the great camera. Also, I can hold it and put it in pocket more easily than Lumia 950XL. Love it! :love:

mayankcse10

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I would prefer 950, because it the more pocket able of the two for me. Both are damn good phones, I would love to get my hands on one and return the 930 to wifey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmahrsh137