Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongers8X

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I loved my 1520, and so far love Windows 10 mobile, so even though we all know the 950's aren't the "flagships" we were hoping for, I would still rock one! Plus, it tides me over until the oft-rumored "Surface Phone" is release!

Devan Hammack

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
App gap means nothing. If it has the apps you need, then that's the only thing that's important. Does it?
For me, the app gap only hits me when I have to log into Clash of Clans, Mint, or my bank on my old iPad mini.
Not enough for me to want to deal with Apple though.. its not like iOS is completely void of issues

Meier538

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Would be extremely grateful to win one of these, seeing how my i gave my mom my 925 and then bought a Lumia 640 lte, to which later broke in the process of finding a way to unbranded it (which I successfully did, soon after my 640 died ; ;) for myself and others alike. It would also help me to probably get healthier due to my family constant nagging, and also to continue to discover new ways to contribute to the dev community heh. Best of luck to everyone and to the winner.

dmathews14

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I would LOVE to upgrade from my 830 to the 950XL! First things I would purchase would be the Display Dock and the Productivity Bundle - my co-workers would be totally jealous!

caspervir1

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
This would be so great to win! I'm just tired of the RAM problem in Android. Been a WP fan sine WP7 and I've always loved it. The last hl year, I've used an android, but I can't deal with it. Crossing fingers!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj