Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlawren4

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I would REALLY love to have this phone. I work at a phone resale shop that also does repairs. Windows phones are not very popular in our area and I would really love to show my customers what Windows has to offer them, and break some of the stereotypes that people put on the Windows mobile platform. Plus I could use the continuum for work and home. I feel like the phone would really fit what I need right now both at work and in my home life!

nweavo

May 30, 2014
Visit site
iPhone or Lumia 950 XL? Hope Microsoft fixes the "app gap". I really want to convert to Window 10 Mobile, but the lack of "matching" apps is of concern

sponka

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Previousely I had Nokia C7 and with growing number of exchange accounts I handle it became impossible to work normally. I gave chance to Lumia 830 and became my personal assistant. Sure, its still good phone, but I quickly realized I need better, if not more. 950 XL has better/bigger screen and with continuum it by my opinion perfect device you can put in a pocket but still do serious work. Oh well ...

Good luck to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj