Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShubhamGupta

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't know why still people afraid of CHANGE, coz it took android & iOS at least 4-5 Years to capture whole market from NOKIA. Yes there are many flaws in Windows Phones but still they are good but the lack in designs also.
And why I am lucky to win Lumia 950 XL, I don't know......coz i am still using NOKIA E72 and living in Stone Age and yes I don't have that kind of money to buy Lumia 950 XL.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS.
:grin::wink::winktongue::angel:

ShubhamGupta

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I am still living in Stone Age and still using my NOKIA E72 from past 5 years and want a good Lumia Phone, coz i love Microsoft devices and I don't have enough money to buy that kinda phone.
BEST OF LUCK ALL OF YOU.

Eduardo Collaziol

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to win a Lumia 950 because I have a Lumia 1520 but it is getting old and it has a problem with the camera. So, I'd like so much to win a new phone, especially this amazing Lumia.

outerdata

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm struggling to remain faithful to Windows Phone. So many delays. So much disappointment with Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft just needs to get on with an x86 (or x64) phone with full Windows 10 on it. Just add a phone and SMS app, and it's good to go. I don't understand why this isn't obvious to everyone. This will bring Windows phones to the forefront almost over night. Imagine a full computer in your pocket when you need it. It would be perfect for businesses and consumers alike.

Give me the 950XL, already. Save me from switching to an alternative OS. Please.

Pointex

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I just signed up on this forum, so I could have a chance to win. I want the 950 so much, I would show this to everyone and prove that the Lumias could also be very awesome

Tiago Dourado

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I have to win, why not? I live in Brazil so I will not see these new smartphones here so briefly , also US $ 1 = R $ 4 then would not have money to buy , and my lumia 520 must die once ( revived three times) . Good luck to everyone but other pairings because this is mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj