Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferizkurniawan

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
720 (Really like this phone, beautiful. But sadly it get wet and I can remove the battery because it's not removable. ), Acer M220, and now 640 LTE... I think it's time to upgrade to 950 XL. Continuum, 20 mpix Carl Zeiss optics, OIS. It's a dream device.

fz553

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't own a windows phone, but have always been interested to see how the OS works. This would give me the opportunity to try out one of their best phones.

pedro dinis

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
...The dream commands life , hope nourishes the soul , desires are because we believe , and when we are rewarded happiness is like a dream ...
... I wish a lumia 950 XL ...:smile:

helio2k

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I had Lumia 900 and now unfortunately the devise is outdated and dead (will not power on) would like to try another windows device and see the improvements.
Thank You.
Cheers

Geronimo928

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm a long time windows phone fan who's gone astray into the House of Apple. The apps seemed like a decadent fruit after much scarcity on the windows platform. I have wandered 3 months in Iphone land and have found the apps here crash as does the OS freeze up. Yes, the apps are wonderful but the OS is stale and uninviting. I miss windows phone. Plz Make it easier for me to return. Signed The Prodigal

Sawalhah

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Good luck to every one
I need this phone because it is not released in our country , so i cant buy it
And it is hard to explain my financial situation.
after all I want to move to the world of a comparability between WIN10M and windows 10 on my laptop

Newguru

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
This is a very sad week for me, as my beloved Lumia 1020 .. died!
It won't start.
All I get is a black "error: can't find boot" message... Acording to Gabe Aul, it's a hardware problem. I've tried everything: the recovery tool, soft reset, hardware key-combo hard reset, nothing... ;.(

All the more reason for a new 950 xl. It would be a heaven sent..

alashcraft

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I want this device because my wife and I love our Windows phones. She's making due with a Lumia 640 until we're eligible for upgrades. I would give it to her to use as her daily driver device.

Peryton272

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I've wanted a Lumia 950 XL since they were announced, but courtesy of college I don't have enough for one. I really want it so I can try my hand at making Windows Phone apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shubhammalva