Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott McBurney

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
well, I would love this phone since I'm still on a Lumia 920. if I had this, I hope it is the unlocked version, as I would use it on an upcoming 3 week trip to Europe for lots of picture taking! and I would probably pick up a European data sim card for it.

Racioli

May 30, 2014
Visit site
My 920 killed itself jumping out of the car window, bought a 730 that was robbed at gun point. I miss having a flagship phone.... I'd take pictures of my pregnant girlfriend and use them to make a follow up of the growing home of my child during the next months. And it would be very handy at work too! Besides watching movies and series in bed and all the other cool stuff this phone is able to do.

bilberryoghurt

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
If they tell you that size doesn't matter - don't listen to them. In this case, bigger is better, so XL should be very helpful in my work.

Maybe in the end fate smiles at me, all the time I prepare to buy some...

Good luck ;)

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to have one because I'm planning to migrate fully to the windows ecosystem and I think now is the perfect time to do that. Microsoft services will definately help me at work and study. That's why I want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shubhammalva