Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Nemeth

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I also have a 3 year old Nokia 920. Still working well for me, but screen is fading a bit and battery is also losing maximum capacity. Would move to the 950 now, but find it too cost prohibitive especially while the 920 is still working. Would love to win the 950, and I could pass the 920 to a family member for a spare phone.

Johns rev

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I am in the process of changing computer platforms from Mac to Windows. In doing so, I want to be able to take advantage of universal apps from the windows mobile phone to high-end workstations for digital media creation. The Lumia 950 XL will be used for my business, Music Visions, LLC. I was drawn to the "Live Tiles" interface as being the optimum organization for information on small mobile devices. The so called "app deficit" does not bother me. The apps that I need and use are already available on windows mobile, and the content creation apps are also available on windows with control apps for desktop digital media creation.

Thanks Windows Central for all the great up-to-date info on the Windows Platform!!!

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm a banker and with the power of Windows 10 mobile coupled with Lumia 950 XL garnished with Display Dock, through which I can present my clients live financial market and multitask with documentation work on big monitor, with the toppings of powerful Microsoft Office app and finance app, I can keep my clients up to date with their financial investments and grab opportunities and earn top notch returns and I can be one step ahead in banking industry. And can never be offline thanks to fast USB-C charging :-D <3

ejenu

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
My good old iphone 4 needs replacing. And since i love my xbox one so much a windows phone will be my next phone. Be it this one or one that i will buy... we shall live to see :)

Good luck everybody!

Kleos_92

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I had a lot of Lumia phones in the days. My last one was a 900, sadly the last one with Windows Phone 7.10
I've tried a beta Denim version, but I want to feel all the possibilities offered by the Lumia 950XL by owning it :)
Only you can make it true ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shubhammalva