Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Aca en chile ya no llegan teefonos windows, comence con un lumia 800, luego un 920, actualmente tengo un 1020, pero las compa?ias no traen ninguno mas con windows!!!!! Estaba por vencer mi opcion de renovar mi equipo pero al final tuve que optar por un equipo Android y regalarselo a mi mujer, aun sigo con mi fiel lumia 1020, fotos espectaculares!!

pramodsenevi

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I am still rocking my Lumia 620 with Windows 10 Mobile (Insider Preview). But it gets stuck frequently when background apps are running. Saving money to build a Workstation with Windows 10 Pro. So in Sri Lanka (where I am from) the local currency prevents us from buying high-end consumer devices (1 USD = 147 LKR). So I wish everyone good luck and have a nice year. Thank You Windows Central for this awesome opportunity.

afrizzzzal

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
wow, I surprised with this.. it's seriously free? give it to me, please :)
until this time I'm used Lumia 920 with yellow tint on the screen as the problem.. I hope I win this phone (read : Lumia 950 XL) to replace my phone

pvtpyle75

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I really want this phone. My lumia 830 just can't keep up with my work demands anymore. I also rely on having a good camera when I'm in the field to take construction photos. Work doesn't provide me a phone :(

Marlon Fraser

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!...Pick me please!!!

Pick me please!!!

I've only been a WP user for approximately 2 months now. Before i used a Nexus 4 device which i loved greatly. Anyway i needed to update my phone and had planned on getting a Nexus 5s or 6p but my budget limited my options, so i considered getting a refurbished Nexus 5 without the 'S'. The Windows 10 came along and piqued my interest. I updated my Desktop then my Laptop and it only made sense to get a Windows phone, so i purchased the Lumia Icon, i really wanted the 930 but the Icon was on special and worked within my budget... I need the 950 xl....PLEASE!!! :grin::winktongue:

Venkatjk

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I need this phone.... I dont have a pc in my home,....with this phone i own a high end phone and a computer which would be very much helpful for my studies.......and I am going to be the first in my locality to use the next generation of computing for sure......:smile::smile::wink::wink::wink:

duderohan

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am super excited to enter the contest and to stand a chance to win this device that is the perfect companion for everyday use and for all professional purposes.Cannot wait to get my hands on this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap