Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepoy

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950XL is an amazing Windows Mobile Phone. It can make head on collisions with other Flagships. I really want to have it. :smile:

Drbenway12

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
It's funny how many people say windows phone is dead yet this post has over 100 pages in replies! I would of course use the Lumia to take great photos/videos mostly at live shows :D here's hoping!

Rahul Kharbanda

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I have been a core user of Windows OS. i have been using it for 3 years now. Started with a 820, upgraded to 830 and then had an accident, had to downgrade to 640 (which was surprisingly good). Recently, thought of shifting to Android, so bought a OnePlus 2. And trust me when I say, Android's not worth it. Not even a tiny bit. I mean with all that extra RAM and Crazy processors, Your device is still bound hang and freeze. Yes, you have thousands and thousands of apps, but trust me you're gonna end up with the same apps that you have on Lumia. And nothing says crazy camera like zeiss lens equipped camera in Lumia's.
so, you ask me, 'why do I want one', It's because i miss all those things that Lumia offered. From the loading screen to the crazy new Insider updates. from apps not available to The news of 'this app will be available by the next week'. From crazy XBox Configuration to those mesmerising clicks that only Zeiss lens can provide. From the instagram support through 6tag and those beautiful live tiles notifications.
I want them all back, because i can't deal with this boring Android anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap