Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_James

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I've had so many Windows phones over the years starting with an o2 xda stella (HTC, Windows Mobile 6), (several other variations ), Lumia 800, HTC 8S, Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520, Lumia 930 ... I would love to get my hands on a 950XL, I loved my 1520 until I dropped it one too many times :'(

My L930 is loaded with games, so I would give it too my teenage son so get him of some ****ty second hand android his mum brought him once upon a time

Thank you for your consideration

shaneusher

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I'll use the Lumia 950 XL to run my life and change the world.
Today, I'll be woken by the alarm, snooze for 5 minutes, check the weather, emails, social media and news, record my bicycle ride to the river using a Bluetooth and GPS app, record my 16 km row and capture video under the WestGate Bridge at sunrise, predict my 50 km driving commute times with HereDrive, record images and video of sludge loading at a Water Treatment Plant and record data in Excel spreadsheets onsite while keeping up to date with my email correspondence and the sharemarket, adjusting orders where necessary, dig up and edit archived files from OneDrive to send on to my research students, review a manuscript for an engineering journal, tether my internet connection with a colleague, check the progress of my computational modelling using a remote desktop connection, maybe get back to the office and use my desktop where everything is synced or just attend that teleconference via Skype, open the occasional game session of CastleSeige or MineCraft, check my bids on Ebay, keep abreast of news in my favourite topics including tech, space, mining, rowing, cycling and the rest, track my 10 km evening run with the radio set to JJJ interrupted to by a call about my state crew selections and back home in the evening use Continuum to put together that presentation for tomorrow while simultaneously using my phone to catch up with friends to plan the rest of the week with email, Messenger, texts and even a phone call or two.
How will I use my phone tomorrow?

Cheers,

Shane Usher

RizkyAd666

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Love this phone becase 950XL have awesome camera result!! Bring it home, bring it home, bring it home *crossing finger* 😄
And perhaps can replace my 640 XL 😁

Sathish S N

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
One of the best usable phone. Continuum is awesome. Really love the IRIS scanning based unlocking. Overall
Superb Phone so far produced by Microsoft so far.

Jeni Martin

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I would love this phone!! I'm switching from apple to a Windows phone since getting my Surface 3. It'd be great to have Windows on all my devices. I went in to the store today and played around the 950xl-it's a beautiful phone! Please pick me!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthur Dent