Windows 10 Anniversary Update 14393.10 Discussion (Initial AU build, Inactive)

Thembani Simango

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Please help my Asus K501 series is stuck on loading installation of win 10. All I get is black screen with the Windows logo and loading circles it's been 10 days, I don't have disc .How do I restore my system back to win 7 for now. Please this has made my computer useless

LDM13

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Anniversary update stuck on spinning white circle

Good to see I'm far from alone on this.

As soon as it gets to 77%, nothing happens. I've tried every single tip, fix, suggestion and random "try this," and have yet to get past that percentage no matter how long I let it run. I've only gotten one error message out of the numerous attempts: 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D Second boot failed; error during migrate data operation."
I haven't seen it again since.
Tired of it hanging and ultimately having to be rolled back over and over, I've all but stopped caring about getting the update.

bobdawsonvenice

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I have the 0x8004011C error on 2 machines after the Anniversary upgrade of Windows 10. Your post about removing CodeTwo said you did not reinstall CodeTwo, but iCloud and Outlook are syncing calendars without CodeTwo. Did you mean both ways (to Outlook from iCloud and to iCloud from Outlook)? Are you also syncing Contacts without CodeTwo? Both ways? Thanks.

brewbob47

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Discussion (Production Ring/Official)

Windows update left me with out a OS. Started update last night before bed. Rebooted in morning before work, it started finishing the update I went to work. Got home rebooted and now got message it could not find a OS.

I have the same problem. Only get a black screen with what looks like a command line in DOS telling me to reboot and select a boot device. BS. Every time I do a cold start I get the same damn thing above. I can't get into my PC at all. No one knows how to solve this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap