WPCentral Nokia Lumia 710 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_jackson

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Nokia 710 Givaway - Photo

I took this photo when my cat discovered that water comes out of a tap and she was fascinated by it. The photo looks better in colour but I hope that black and white on it also looks good.
I used PhotoFunia to edit the photo on my phone, hope you enjoy!
HTC 7 Mozart (Which has unfortunatly got water damage and a scratch on the screen

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Taken on my Focus S on macro :]
MQBdM.jpg

mistazhou

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Taken with an arrive, nothing fancy like Paris, just taking advantage of my time at the Minneapolis Airport Delta Sky Club! Cropped and sharpened to get rid of the yucky stuff. Good luck to all! Awesome give away!

cajunjedi

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
So this is a picture of the Empire State Building taken from my HTC Radar back in November. I simply converted it to b&w with Thumba after taking it and that's it! Good luck all.

GregRJacobs

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately Some Things Between Husband 7 Wife Should Be Kept Hidden...

Unfortunately Some Things Between Husband 7 Wife Should Be Kept Hidden...

wolfdtx

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Dell VP entry... Baby faces!

Got theses from a one-eyed man.

Shot w my Dell Venue Pro, edited in Pictures Lab. Would love a new Nokia! Enjoy.

20583d1330225838-86.jpg

rossart12

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Korean Rosebushes

Took this at a South Korean Buddhist temple this summer with my LG Quantum, and converted it to B&W with Pictomaphone.

fdesa12

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Shining Sun.

Took this on my mom's HTC Radar 4G. Shot of the sun taken between the roof of an SUV and it's rails (the ones for carrying/tying down equipment on top of your car).

zXXXr

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
This is a picture the surrounding area of La Bufadora in Baja California. This was taken with my Samsung Focus on 2/19/12. I used the app Fantasia Painter to make it black and white

wellthatsjustbonza

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Connecting People?

Being a longtime Nokia fan (I still use my indestructible 6820 as it's easier to touchtype using it even though I have my Omnia7 :D ) I came across some graffiti on a wall while on holiday and found it hilarious!

So just thought I'd share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes