WPCentral Nokia Lumia 710 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Warlock & Real Live Tiles

This is a picture of my BC Rich Warlock in front of our china display in our dinning room. I took this picture with my Samsung Focus, and used Thumba to filter the color. I love this picture because the back ground represents live tiles that are all different, but share a common goal. I think the guitar contrast with the picture perfectly, saying that Windows Phone is elegant, purposeful, cool, and powerful! I would really like the Lumia 710 because of the build quality, and design. Since I try to convert newcomer to WP everyday, this piece of hardware would really help me to show Windows Phone off to the world. Thanks!

hossiam

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
From my Focus. PictureLab the applied effects are in the name of my picture. I would like this 710 so i can give my Focus to my wife, iPhone user :). Nice pictures everyone.

Last edited:

Bukert

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Breckenridge Skiing

My Windows Phone camera was great on our skiing trip to Colorado. I snapped this photo from Peak 8 at Breckenridge using my Samsung Focus (1st Gen).

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Cancer pharmacology (as in tissue culture, every single 10cm dish is full of floating and adherent cancer cells and kept at a balmy 37 degrees celcius, 5% CO2, and 100% humidity) taken with a Windows Mobile 6.5 Tilt2. Old School Baby! :cool:

Last edited:

nerdron

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Taken with my focus flash

I took this with the front facing cam on my focus flash, using the pinch setting on the funshot samsung app, then converted to b&w.

Vanilla Ice hair, ZZ Top Beard!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo