WPCentral Nokia Lumia 710 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Let's bring my wife into the WP7 Community (for River's sake)

Now's my chance!! :)
I shot the most precious thing in the world to me, and this is definitely my FAVORITE B&W pic from my HD7!! Here's to hoping that we get that Lumia 710, as I have been trying to talk my wife into joining the WP7 club with me!! She really likes the phone a lot, AND we are T-Mo contracted!! After seeing this article, I had to give this a go... My goal is for us to both have great devices that can grab super-pics/video of our little River, while on the go (or even just at home, bc we NEVER want to miss a thing with this li'l mama!!)... We also love the integration of the platform with social networks & Zune media, and she has been pretty jealous of mine thus far :/ ... If we can both use the Windows Phone platform, then we will have no issues using the same applications and keeping up to date with one another in the same fashion (we are both HUGE on this one) haha... She has yet to make the leap to being a smartphone user, and I believe this to be the BEST chance she/we will get, and with probably the best device for that transition!! Fingers Crossed X

P.S. (River is hoping too, bc daddy uses many of the WP7 apps to her benefit (attention-getters/sleeping (Soothr-App)/and just calming her down viewing pics & videos, and other types of visual stimulation!!!) Let's hope our Punkin can pull this one off for us all!! ;)

chaihg

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok. My first post over here. A long time stalker and now decided to register and be active in these forums. Here is my contribution from my new Lumia 800. Just did this waiting for the bus. :) Hope I win.:cool:

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Took a shot with my Lumia 710. It has just started snowing, took a picture of my rainbow flag out front to further cement the black and white theme which really goes well with the weather as well.

Rafi0301

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hope I can win ^_^

Sometimes it's the small things in life which amaze you the most, like this coin who learned to stand :p I noticed a lot of people didn't resize their pictures, I thought we had to?

Gerom247

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I love my new Lumia 800....but when it comes to computers, i?m still the "mac" kind of guy.

Nethertheless - a Lumia 710 would be really awesome!

Greetings!

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
I used the "around 5x7" size to avoid getting poster size or thumbnail images. Both of which are tough to judge. Just keep things reasonably sized.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I cant win Company Rules but I do like posting pictures...

Taken with my HTC Arrive I call it "Three Dogs Sleeping" They laid down that way on there own the little dog was the last to join the party.

dave-blake-albums19-96.jpg

Everyone don't forget you can use the WPC Community> Pictures and albums to post your pictures.

For more information see this post:

http://www.windowscentral.com/wpcentral-forums-how-use-our-new-pictures-albums-feature

RatanakSovann

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
That's me and my friend at the Countdown night @Riverhouse the lounge! it's a best memory of us to countdown together :cool:
Taken with Samsung Focus ! and i love it .

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Picture of a camera

I used my HTC Radar 4G with the macro setting to take a picture of the lens on my Nikon P500. It turned out much better than I expected it to.

justine85

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Photo of my 3 year old daughter taken on my HTC Radar. Used Thumba to edit.

Some awesome photos so far. This is gonna be tough to win!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GameYogi Private Limited