WTS-Yellow Lumia 1020 32gb ATT locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Selling yellow my yellow lumia 1020 32 gb att locked.
The phone is a "refurb/like new" from att when i went through 4 920's that i had issues with. The phone has been great no issues whatsoever. It has about two dings bottom near the center and top right, minor dings nothing major. The screen is covered by a zagg orginal screen cover and it looks good. The phone has and you will get it with the purchase an incipio featherlite black case. The case has more dings then the phone so it has done it's job properly. The lumia is updated to cyan with gdr1, it has developer preview. i will incluced orginal charging/usb cable and nokia block charger.
I have my original lumia 920 box if you want that one otherwise no orginal box. i have included picture to show much detail as possible, iam asking for 255 shipped. i will either ups or fedex it from my work so i will provide a tracking number. i will only accept paypal.any questions ask me image[1].jpgimage[3].jpgimage[5].jpgimage[7].jpgimage[9].jpgimage[10].jpg

BryanVilla

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I might be interested, is there a certain reason that your selling it? Also are those too little dings the only noticeable cosmetic damage? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven