Xbox Games with Gold on both 360 and One

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I claimed my copy of Dungeon Siege III on xbox.com. It shows up on my Xbox One as "Ready to Install", but when I access the game on my 360, it says it's assigned to another console. With Dirt 3, I had originally downloaded it on my 360, and it also showed up on my Xbox One. I've got that game on both systems now. How do I install DS3 on both systems?

Rezzee

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I had to download something else on my 360 to set it back to my primary console. Then DS3 could download. I could also download it on my XB1 after that as well. I guess the moral of the story is if you want it on both consoles, claim it on the 360 like in the past, then install it on the XB1.

This process definitely works. Another way to do it, is simply search the game you're looking to re-download to your 360 in the marketplace, and you'll have the option to re-download. Not sure if it's easier than your above process, I guess it depends which system you use more frequently.

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
This process definitely works. Another way to do it, is simply search the game you're looking to re-download to your 360 in the marketplace, and you'll have the option to re-download. Not sure if it's easier than your above process, I guess it depends which system you use more frequently.

That's what I did initially, it did have the option to redownload, but when you actually tried to download it, it would error out saying the 360 was not my primary console. I had to download something else to set it as my primary, then I could "re-download" the game on the 360.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett