Your Top 5 Most Wanted Apps for WP 8.1

kwickone

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
1. All up Sports app that does not suck (does not suck = reliable toasts, do not shell to webpage for details). Like Sportacular on iPhone
2. News app with consistent toasts (mod to USA Today like it is on iPhone would be fine)
3. Schwab Mobile (my bank)
4. Paper (Facebook client for iPhone)
5. Starbucks (official)

swedishsonna

May 29, 2014
Visit site
NHL Gamecenter (allegedly on its way)
Instagram (non beta)
A decent Twitter app (on par with iOS version)
Sky Go
BT Sport (not in the pipeline)

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hmm...
  1. Better Line app
  2. Swiftkey (even though the keyboard is good)
  3. A better Tumblr app (that allows you to save content).
  4. An official Youtube app
  5. A voice recorder that can still record when the screen is off or in the background

I'd like to add one more! Google Music app! Right now I'm using CloudMuzik and it's good, but it's missing A LOT of functionality from outcold or even the original google music player.

Last edited:

CrazyDangerous

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Navy Fed...
I noticed they were one of the list of companies Apple announced would kick off Apple Pay, also, their iOS app is delicious, honestly. So my spider senses are telling me they are super deep into the Apple-core. To get to be a "plank-holder" in any new initiative (not just industry wide, but across the business spectrum) the participating company must usually sign some sort of agreement to NOT launch with any other platform within "X" amount of time. So that is TWO reasons they may not be coming for a long.... long time. Their leadership may all be Apple fans, and they may be legally bound by contract. Still, the Largest Credit Union in the world, I use them, and I super wish they were on here too. Now, play me out Mr Sad Trombone!

Doris Lewis

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I've been waiting for some time to have the possibility to manage my Popfax account with a windows fax application. So now I'm very happy with the PopCompanion app for Windows phones. This is the most wanted app for me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon