Waiting on my TP2

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday AM and it actually shipped yesterday I am so excited!! :D I should have my Sprint branded TP2 Monday then I can start catching up with everyone. Sorry for this useless post I am just so excited!! :thumbsup:

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the club. As you've probably read in other posts, you're getting a great device. But there's nothing like having it in your hands. Hope you enjoy!

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Yeah Wagadesa. Everyone has pretty much being saying the same thing about this phone. If you look at Verizon's site, it continues to hold a 4.5/5.0 rating. I went into it blind and ordered if online without ever owning a HTC/Winmo phone or testing this phone out and came out very pleased. I'm definitely happy with my decision.

Last edited:

u71n4444

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine thru the "at risk" dept on sunday night as I mentioned to them that Verizon had the phone for 199.00. So the acct manager gave me a 150.00 credit to knock my cost down to match verizon since I have been a business acct user for 8yrs and have always had the latest htc phone they've had. He didnt ship it overnight as I thought, but It is scheduled to be here on Wed. I am sending back this Palm Pre the rep had me trying out. It's ok, but it lacks a lot of the basic things I liked about WM for years..

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I was watching the UPS tracked all morning Monday when it arrived at around 9:30 in the morning. I had to make a decision try to sneak home and get it or leave my new $600 phone siting outside till my daughter gets home around 3. I made the only choice that I could:

IMAG0036.jpg

The drive home, I did the speed limit I swear!

There it is:

IMAG0037.jpg

I opened the box to check it out just for a second I installed the screen saved then headed back to work. Hoping I would have time to get it activated when I got to the office but alas the owned calls and sends me running allover town to gather information on 2 job bids, I didn't get to a phone where I could activate my new TP2 till around 4 o'clock. What a lesson in patients. :)

u71n4444

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I got my tp2 today... actually took a day off work to make sure I was here to get it.
I was asleep and they left it at the door..LOL.

I"m in love so far... I think I going to make luv to it tonight... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital