Warden Security Installation issue

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone here use Warden Security? I've been using it with my Palm Treo and I really like it. I just recently switched to the Touch Pro with WM 6.1. I bought the app. to use on this phone, but it won't install.

There are two methods to install the app. Either via a .msi executable that I run from the desktop, or by coping the .cab file directly to the phone. It doesn't matter which way I try to install it, I get a "Sorry, the installation failed".

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Daryl

Charlie#WP

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I am told that Corsoft is working on a solution to support WM6.1. Apparently, there is more to it than just installation problem. They are working with Microsoft to resolve these issues at this time.

Charlie T.

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
I am told that Corsoft is working on a solution to support WM6.1. Apparently, there is more to it than just installation problem. They are working with Microsoft to resolve these issues at this time.

Charlie T.

You are correct.

I opened a ticket with Corsoft and that is basically what I was told. I hope they get this resolved, because I really like that application. I've been using it on my Palm Treo for a couple of years.

Daryl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon