W10 BUILD 10136: Bugs and Defects List

DroneMx

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes the alarms or notifications sounds very creepy since I've installed the new build.

Does anyone experience the same problem ?

nblots

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with Outlook syncing? I only have the main Microsoft account in there, and when I try to sync I get error 80004001. Other than this issue, and some of the live tiles not updating on the start screen, I have had no show stoppers with this build.

I did initially with both mail and calendar. Uninstalled them, and reinstalled and been working good ever since. My 928 has been my daily driver for a week now...

Mohamed Sajith

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I installed insider preview 10149 to my Lumia 925....
After installation it gone off.. When plug to charge Nokia text is appearing n then it go off.. In between this red color battery charging logo appears...is there is anyone to help me??? Plz

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Tim Carl

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, new to Windows Central.
Like everyone else noticed i too had trouble with getting error code 0x803f7003, and i'm by no means computer literate so me finding it within the first 10 minutes says something about the lackadaisy attitude Microsoft has to this problem.

Like i said i'm Computer / operating system illiterate, so when i kept getting the error code i decided to look it up online to find out more about it, (I use Chrome) so i opened it up (Browser) and found that Widows without permission or even a notice had made itself my Default Browser, i know its not a big deal in the whole scope of things and for their OS to function properly being the default browser makes sense ....then i started thinking , if they take liberty with something that little what else might that OS be taking liberty of that a lay person like me would have no idea about.

Thanks for the Forum membership, look forward to reading future post.

JukEboXAuDiO

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
When I select my Outlook calendar it crashes the calendar app. It lets me select all other calendars such as holidays and what not but when I try to add my outlook calendar it crashes teh app every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2