Auto upload photos to OneDrive

NXTwoThou

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
For anyone who this feature actually works for(mine's been broken for the last 3 builds). What folder does it put photos into? If you go to onedrive.live.com, does it indicate the folder is shared or anything?

I'm suspecting that those of us who've had SkyDrive from the very beginning might be having a folder permission problem on OneDrive or something. Previously, photos were automatically saved into "SkyDrive camera roll".

Timm Zahn

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I was trying to figure this out this morning as well. I believe I have the settings on the phone set correctly, however the photos do not show up in OneDrive in either the "SkyDrive Camera Roll" or the "Pictures" folder.

mprebich

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
In W10M, the setting for turning on the photo upload is no longer in the camera settings.

It is now in the OneDrive settings.

Go to OneDrive app on your phone, open the hamburger menu, which brings up the settings icon in the top right corner, click this settings, and you will now see the option for "Camera upload".

pepelepieux

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
In W10M, the setting for turning on the photo upload is no longer in the camera settings.

It is now in the OneDrive settings.

Go to OneDrive app on your phone, open the hamburger menu, which brings up the settings icon in the top right corner, click this settings, and you will now see the option for "Camera upload".

Thank you.
But it seems that this feature is buggy/not working for me.

Last edited:

ariez84

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Not only does the auto upload dont work, I actually cant upload anything to onedrive or any other photo services such as imgur.

Anyone experiencing this issue also?

Hmoll1

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
The upload is working, but not the auto part of it.

If I take no other action other than open the OneDrive app (and wait), the photos that haven't been uploaded will upload.

So, stinks that's it's not automatic, yet.

Last edited:

Aamod Potdar

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I am 10536 build on Lumia 820. I had logged support issue while using 10512 build. I was informed that issue is resolved with Onedrive 17.3 version. I asked the support team that i am still on 17.2.x version and i cant find 17.3 version. For that i was informed that we will have to wait till they release 17.3 for all. Hope that helps

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
It works for me and the pictures go to Camera Roll in OneDrive. It's "funny" how random W10M and its apps work. I wonder why this is. There can't be that many possibilities in a programme to do even a simple thing. You pick some feature or app and you get different people saying it's doing different things.

Chippy757

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Well on my 930 it works most of time, nut i can not change the uploaded file quality. For me smaller size is what I use all the time. Just cant see an option anywhere?

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Does not work for me. Just realized I had a month worth of photos that haven't been uploaded/backed up to my OneDrive. Good thing I caught it. Is this actually going to work right? The old way was seamless and guaranteed!!

jdpg2

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Works perfectly for me.. now I did a phone reset right after installing the latest build, which I do after all new builds. Its an extra step but I never have many of the issues other have post install.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Works perfectly for me.. now I did a phone reset right after installing the latest build, which I do after all new builds. Its an extra step but I never have many of the issues other have post install.

I did that too. Maybe it has issues with pics that are on SD card?? I dunno. All I know is it doesn't auto upload haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes