Hi, since I installed this build I can't use skype, I am able to log in and see the main screen, receive messages, and alerts, but when I open any of the conversations it crash and close itself, is anyone else experiencing this? I did a hard reset already and got the same results
    05-23-2016 07:19 PM
    Hi, since I installed this build I can't use skype, I am able to log in and see the main screen, receive messages, and alerts, but when I open any of the conversations it crash and close itself, is anyone else experiencing this? I did a hard reset already and got the same results
    uninstalling and reinstalling skype doesn't help?
    05-23-2016 11:34 PM
    Nope
    05-24-2016 12:11 AM
    Nope
    guess you'll have to wait for an app update or a new build to resolve issues.

What if you use skype in messaging app to access conversations? Link skype and messaging
    05-24-2016 01:07 AM
    guess you'll have to wait for an app update or a new build to resolve issues.

What if you use skype in messaging app to access conversations? Link skype and messaging
    If he using Insider fast ring, he doesn'n got Messages + Skype anymore
    05-24-2016 02:11 AM
    If he using Insider fast ring, he doesn'n got Messages + Skype anymore
    I remembered after I had posted . Also remembered the heated discussion we had on the forums about that
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    05-24-2016 02:19 AM
    I took the effort to restore as to go to production instead of the fast ring and skype is still failing.... That is now a deal breaker, skype is MS product how on earth can't they make their own stuff to work
    06-04-2016 06:44 AM
    I took the effort to restore as to go to production instead of the fast ring and skype is still failing.... That is now a deal breaker, skype is MS product how on earth can't they make their own stuff to work
    Skype wokrs. Wich error you got?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-04-2016 10:05 AM