My cell connection keeps dropping killing my battery, any ideas?

ldsands

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey all I have a Lumia 640 dual sim LTE rm-1075 and I keep losing my cell signal every minute or so. I had previously had this issue with both a 950XL (which I later returned) and this current 640 but I was able to fix it on the 640 by resetting through the Lumia recovery tool. I reset first on the phone and the bug came up so I reset through the recovery tool again and the problem persists. I should mention that I us US Mobile a T-Mobile MVNO. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. I used to go to bed with somewhere between 40 and 60 percent battery left now it'll die by 5 pm everyday.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey all I have a Lumia 640 dual sim LTE rm-1075 and I keep losing my cell signal every minute or so. I had previously had this issue with both a 950XL (which I later returned) and this current 640 but I was able to fix it on the 640 by resetting through the Lumia recovery tool. I reset first on the phone and the bug came up so I reset through the recovery tool again and the problem persists. I should mention that I us US Mobile a T-Mobile MVNO. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. I used to go to bed with somewhere between 40 and 60 percent battery left now it'll die by 5 pm everyday.

you've experienced the issue with two phones which points to the problem likely being with the SIM card itself. Can you get it replaced? I had trouble connecting to 3G in my phone last year and I got a replacement SIM card and now things are okay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss