Recommended bluetooth keyboard for continuum?

dwlovell

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good Bluetooth keyboard for use with continuum?

I am looking for something compact, but still feels like a solid full keyboard. I am very comfortable using the Surface 3 Type Pad, so anything that is at least that good when unfolded would be acceptable.

Other requirements would be good battery life, stable under continuum, etc.

I see that Microsoft has a "Universal Foldable Keyboard" for $99.95. Has anyone used this and would recommend for use with Continuum?

elbimster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I use the Universal Foldable keyboard. It's excellent if you have a flat surface, and the keys are very similar to the Surfaces keys. Battery life is amazing, and you can link it to two devices and switch between them with the press of a button. Keep an eye out for sales, I managed to snag mine from Best Buy for $50.

The one listed in the post above looks really good too. If I hadn't found the foldable for $50 I might have gotten that since it can be used for 3 devices (Lumia, win Tablet, iPad).

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
It's not foldable, but it's very feature rich.

Logitech K830 Bluetooth keyboard with build in touchpad, rechargeable, backlit, full size tactile keys, media controls, and some special keys (copy/paste, etc). No need for a mouse or mousepad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes