Lumia 640 Windows 10 missing extras

Darkmiss

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Please can anyone tell me how to get the options back that are missing from my extras settings ?
If i click on extras from the options menu all I see is...
Extras & info
Network Services

No glance, no Equaliser, No Colour profile, and No touch, so i can't even turn off the vibrating keypress.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

solidus1983

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue as well even going to the insider Redstone build has the same issue. All because Microsoft hasn't updated the Windows Store yet for the new build and our phones.

If you look them up it will say is not compatible.

solidus1983

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
@shan678 that was the first thing i tried when i had the issue and it came back as in compatible for this device for the missing apps. As you can see Microsoft have done a stellar job with their public build (Not) its the same even with the insiders build. They need to update the Windows Store for them apps to allow the download to happen.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
This is my 640 LTE on Redstone release after install and app updates, a hard reset was performed. I do believe the 10586.164 build did have things missing prior to the Redstone install:
wp_ss_20160327_0001.png

Darkmiss

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the Reply's I have managed to get most of them back again now.
Guess I'l ljust wait until this all gets sorted by microsoft.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
At least you did get W10 for your 640. All the two I have gets is that they are working with the carrier and the manufacturer to get it released. Most of us 640 owners seem like we will have dirt shoveled in our faces before our 640's get W10. I decided to get a Android phone (Alcatel Idol 3 w/615 snapdragon) as my main phone and keep the 640 as a backup. If it takes too long I will just sell it. But then that might be harder said than done.

Biotic Blue

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I think reading into various threads regarding the 640 and official WM10 that there may well be an issue they are trying to resolve, for sure the country variant (unlocked/unbranded) 640's in UK and Australia are still waiting and seemingly there are some issues with those that have it as per the above.
Mighty frustrating when you see and hear of others getting the official update, my work L930 on O2 UK, was updated on the first day so I have seen it first hand and then in my other hand is my own L640 feeling left out, I can only hope that whatever it is that is delaying things is ironed out fully and sooner rather than later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes