Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbowen1323

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm good with the Lumia 950 as it is the smaller of the devices. Looking very foward to using Continuum without all the clutter of a desktop. Wish me luck!

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
The 950 is a perfect fit, but the XL has the better looks.. Sooo.. I don't know I want both! :D :p

In seriousness I don't think I could handle a 5.7 inch display.. So the 950 is the one to go for..

99persent

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I would choose to go with the Lumia 950 XL. I believe it will be the perfect all in one device going forward.

//Reasons
5.7" beautiful screen
810 chipset
octo core processor
liquid cooling
continuum(probably the most intriguing for me)
Windows 10 Mobile(I love the OS and especially what I think it could be)
Also its FAST as Hell
That Beautiful Camera

//Continuing

I see the ability to eliminate ALL extra devices going forward when I travel outside of home, which makes life easier for me. Now that you hav an idea what I would do with My 950 XL, I hope to receive a letter from you All telling me that I am the Avid Fan that will be receiving this Beautiful device no matter which color it is. I am already faithful to the site regardless. Keep up the outstanding the reporting that is transpiring daily.

mattgr

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I'd definitely go for the XL. I've had my 1520 for just over two years and couldn't go back to a smaller screen. Extra tiles on the 1520 with Win 10 makes it a far more useful start screen.

Turanga06

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I?d choose the 950XL:
1- Bigger screen without the phone being too big, compared with the 950 part.
2- Also the liquid-cooling seems to be very cool (lol) feature.
3- The exterior design looks more sexier than the 950 brother.

:D

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
950XL of course!

Bigger screen for media consumption, gaming and typing.
Octacore(950XL) vs Hexacore(950) processor. Faster all around and better continuum experience.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Fa-la-la-la-la-la,-la-la-la!!!

Wellington Azevedo

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
O lumia 950 ? o mais lindo smartphone que a microsoft j? criou e eu o quero, e porque? por que seria impressionante usufruir do design, recursos de produtividade e continuum todos os dias e mostra aos meus amigos do trabalho e familiares como ? pratico e produtivo um lumia Microsoft. Eu adoraria ter um em minhas m?o para trabalhar diariamente aproveitando ao m?ximo todos os servi?os que amo, onedrive, skype, office, outlook, onenote entre outro tantos servi?os e apps da microsoft. Simplesmente lindo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes