Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leander Huysman

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I would want to win it because I am in love with technology and I like new gear. Also I am now buying the microsoft band 2 and I think it will work lovely with that one. I will definitly buy the microsoft display dock and ... I can't afford a new pc because of College and getting to use the Lumia 950 XL as a pc musst be wonderful!

Elias Bernardes

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Quero ganhar, pois ? um ?timo smartphone e quero ter a oportunidade de testar e utilizar servi?os que ser?o muito ?teis para mim, que sou universit?rio, como o Continuum. Espero que tenha sorte, agora n?o teria condi??o de compr?-lo, seria uma enorme felicidade ganh?-lo.

anon(5473600)

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Nokia 920 for 2 - 3 years now, and finally managed to crack the screen a few weeks back. So yeahhhh, I could use a new phone.

Oh yeah, all those new features and such as well, of course.

ashikwinger7

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 1020 is my best buddy..Since for a long time I am waiting for a new revolutionary camera, packed in a powerful device..Finally I met him..The Lumia 950XL..He can get me fly high..While his eyes (camera) will explore my life more beautiful and his unique continuum character will make me shine..Waiting for u buddy.:love:

pawanm

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Well, as you all know - Just increasing entries in favor. Hoping to win so that I could tease my sister who bdw is showing off her Nexus 5x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon