Windows 10 need to take multiple screen scaling seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

yxc2010

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
After 2 years, windows 10 still could not solve this problem, multiple screen scaling.

I tried my old laptop with Windows 8.1 with 50 inch TV, it could easily recognize the size of TV.

But when it comes to yoga pro 2 and surface pro with external monitor, the 23 inch 1080p external monitor has the same size as 10 inch Surface pro.

Macbook could handle it so easily two years ago, but Window 10, the OS for next 2 years, still can't.

I know the metro could handle it, but there are so many people are doing serious jobs on Desktop and with external monitor.

If windows 10 wants to solve the headache for desktop users, it has to handle this simple problem, recognize the screen size correctly, even manually, and make multiple screen scaling work.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
After 2 years, windows 10 still could not solve this problem, multiple screen scaling.

I tried my old laptop with Windows 8.1 with 50 inch TV, it could easily recognize the size of TV.

But when it comes to yoga pro 2 and surface pro with external monitor, the 23 inch 1080p external monitor has the same size as 10 inch Surface pro.

Macbook could handle it so easily two years ago, but Window 10, the OS for next 2 years, still can't.

I know the metro could handle it, but there are so many people are doing serious jobs on Desktop and with external monitor.

If windows 10 wants to solve the headache for desktop users, it has to handle this simple problem, recognize the screen size correctly, even manually, and make multiple screen scaling work.

I am a bit confused. Are you really complaining about a beta OS not doing something? Did you not notice the disclaimers about it being preview software and feature incomplete? Yes, it does work in 8.1 so it is a bit silly to assume they will suddenly abandon support for large displays in Windows 10. BTW, if you have some concern, particularly any sort of the must do X, Y, or Z, this is not the place to post and expect it will be addressed. They are not hanging out here waiting to see what people want, Things need to posted directly to Microsoft through one of the multiple avenues they have made available (none of which are this site)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon