Store link for the Windows Store to update my NL 920

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
my NL 920 is still on store 2015.7.1.1 but I heard there are newer stores around that actually can do updates of apps without the need of opening every app individually. Also automatic Updates seem not to work. Can anyone provide the windows store - store link so I can trigger the app update of the store

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing? Gonna Bump until it is resolved :p Are there still no windows 10 links to System things like the Store itself that I can trigger in Win10 Mobile Edge to access the store store page and update it

kcaneiro

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I'm using the latest version of Windows mobile. I tried everything - region - disconnecting store, the URL right above this. Would be so appreciative if someone can point me on how to fix this problem I'm having. I can only get updates when I go to the page for the app that has an update. I don't want to have to do a hard reset and reload - hoping someone can help me.

The version of the store that I'm running is 2015.7.18.1 - and I'm hoping that someone can confirm that I'm on the latest version of the store as well..

I'm also hoping someone can figure out a way to point me to the new store on my device or allow me to trigger the download from my desktop..

K

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard