Can't install Preview - Gets stuck at 77% copying files

AdricTW

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
So, I recently got a new ssd, and got Windows 10 installed and working just fine, and was all ready to get back into the Insider Program, but it seems something is going wrong. It downloads everything just fine, but when I go to restart the computer to begin upgrade, it gets stuck at 77% copying files | 23% total install. I have tried upgrading multiple times, trying with all usb devices disconnected, extra hdd disconnected, just about everything I can think of. I have even tried a completely fresh install (3 times) and no joy. If anyone has any suggestions, or could help out, would greatly appreciate it!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So, I recently got a new ssd, and got Windows 10 installed and working just fine, and was all ready to get back into the Insider Program, but it seems something is going wrong. It downloads everything just fine, but when I go to restart the computer to begin upgrade, it gets stuck at 77% copying files | 23% total install. I have tried upgrading multiple times, trying with all usb devices disconnected, extra hdd disconnected, just about everything I can think of. I have even tried a completely fresh install (3 times) and no joy. If anyone has any suggestions, or could help out, would greatly appreciate it!

post this on the feedback app / its a preview so hope future builds will solve it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte