Hating Microsoft---Negligence---not listening to INSIDERS-thinking to quit win10 mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanayana

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I have so many issues with Edge browser.But for gads sake i a still using it because no option.
Because non of the other browsers work in my phone lumia 730
UC browser,surfy,maxathon................all after installing response is same it will show loading and it will never open.
I thought all the issues fixed in build 14327 and everything working fine and i thought they finally listen to insiders.But it turned out to be a short term happiness i installed the next build build 14328 again my agony is back............
Tired up of waiting for response from your end.Thinking to quit to windows 10 mobile...........
other issues(from 1st build):
1.no background download
2.no app update notification
3.charging issues --"device charging slowly connect charging given by us"
4.apps not loading
5.no updates for edge browser
6.reading mode most of the times wont work

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ehm you might want to consider the Release Ring builds :/ 218 works fine on my 920

Fast ring doesn't mean that bugs will be fixed faster.. It means you'll be getting buggier builds faster lol

jayanayana

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Yep ...what you said is correct...
But as a Microsoft Fan i expected at least the old bugs which fixed wont be repeated...willl wait for new buld currently usin 14328.100

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Some wise person once said "never heard of a hard reset eh?" Lol

I understand what you mean by old bugs, but if and when you get into coding you'll notice an interesting anomaly..

Fixing one thing, means breaking another thing that was working previously! Ok maybe not always.

Now keep in mind that they have different teams/people working on one entire OS..Seeing the issues yet?

Moving on from that point.. they have a small ring of insider insiders (not us as fans, but actual people that work there and get even more buggier builds to play with).. So once they've solved all or some of those issues, we get the builds, but there's a new complication.. Different users/different phones/different settings

This is why they're happy that people like us are willing to sacrifice our smoothly operating phones in the name of science!!!

I'm not sure how long W10M would've lasted without the overwhelming support they're obviously getting from us

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
@jayanayana, this thread is being closed.

For bugs and issues on Insider builds, post here.
For posting your thoughts or displeasure before leaving the platform, post here.

If you have any further questions, PM me or any Moderator/Ambassador.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes